A single class of 2:30 hours, includes materials, firing, tea, and cookies.
About the workshop:
In the workshop, you will learn about hand building techniques (forming, slabbing, pinching).
Each one will create his/her own object and decorate it with colors.
When the project is finished you will leave it in my studio so he can get dry,
your project will be dipped in clear glaze, fired in my kiln and will be ready for pick up after 2 weeks.
– The workshop is in English
– No need to bring special clothes
– Please be on time or a bit before
– We strongly encourage you to register as class size is limited to 9 people per class
– No experience is necessary – the workshop is intended for beginners but is also suitable for the more experienced.
– We offer a relaxed and supportive environment
The workshop is being held at the Kesemy design shop & studio in Nieuwmarkt, Amsterdam
Korte koningsstraat 21
The studio is located in the center of Amsterdam, 200 meters from the market square Nieuwmarkt, 100 meters from Nieuwmarkt Metro station and 5 min walk from Central Station.
The price for the 2.5 hours workshop is 29 euro, including all materials, tea and cookies
*Price raised on January 2020